Why integrate WordPress with KOEBT?
WordPress is the platform we have developed most sites, systems and apps with. WordPress is by far the most widely used CMS system in the world. For this reason, it is relatively easy to find both developers, solutions to any problems you might face, and recognized and widely used plugins.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is an open-source platform for creating websites written in PHP, using a MySQL database. In a simpler term, it is the easiest and most powerful website CMS (Content Management System) that exists today. The platform is designed with ease for flexible usage in mind. It is a great solution for both large and small websites. WordPress controls both the front and backend of websites, the front-end being the visible part of the website that your visitors see on the web, and the back-end is in the control panel where a user logs in to make changes on the website or add new content. As a website platform and CMS, WordPress boasts an impressive number of features.
Here are a few examples of features in WordPress:
- SEO – SEO (Search Engine Optimization) a platform / code base for SEO that makes it possible to find the content of your website through regular search engines like Google.
- Speed - WordPress is a framework that constantly strives to remove anything that slows down the loading speed of a website.
- Mobile friendly – Most WordPress themes are now mobile-friendly or very responsive.
- Media File Library – WordPress includes a built-in media library where you can upload and embed media files such as images or videos on your pages or posts. You can even do basic editing of your images in WordPress
- User-friendly interface – WordPress is easy to use without complicated settings. WordPress also focuses on accessibility.
- Custom Menus – WordPress makes it easy to create navigation menus with links to your pages or custom links.
- Embedded Blog – Adding a blog to your website is as simple as publishing a post.
- New in WordPress 5.0: WordPress Block Editor – WordPress 5.0 recently introduced the new Block Editor, also known as the Gutenberg WordPress Editor. The new editor changes the way you edit WordPress pages and posts. Now you can design and arrange your content with a more flexible “drag and drop” approach.
Who uses WordPress?
WordPress is an excellent platform for a variety of websites. From blogging and e-commerce to business and portfolio websites, WordPress is a versatile CMS. WordPress is designed with user-friendly and flexibility in mind, and is a fantastic solution for both small and large websites. WordPress is the base for over 60 million websites or approx. 36% of all websites in the internet. Many blogs, newscasts, music websites, Fortune 500 companies and celebrities use WordPress, including NBC, CBS, USA Today, Times, Disney, Airbnb, Spotify and TechCrunch.
We have a long history with fully automated webshops. Here are some examples:
- Business-critical systems, for example The Danish Water Supplier (Danske Vandværker)
- Webshop for L’Oreal Redken
- Online universe for Unity Technologies
- Online membership platform and full site for the Main Organization of Officers in Denmark.
Which systems can you integrate WordPress with?
As a very flexible CMS system, it is easily adapted to create the best solution – Whether it is a corporate website, e-commerce website, online store or webshop. WordPress offers several plugins and add-ons that can get your website to the desired functionality. A KOEBT integration can increase efficiency and eliminate previous manual tasks, by having your systems talk to each other automatically. Integrate with your existing or future systems, whether it is CRM, ERP or a third party. We have not yet found two systems we were not able to integrate with one another! We love a challenge and have helped many companies of all sizes and in many different industries.
Why do you use WordPress?
Here are some good reasons why you should choose to build your website with WordPress.
- There is no need to mess with codes or build the website from scratch.
- The system is user-friendly and simple, a good long-term solution.
- WordPress is a huge community. This means that you can always get help from other users within the large community.
- Many extensions to the system are available.
WordPress gives you flexibility. With the CMS system you can easily edit your website and its content anywhere. WordPress simply requires you to log in to your website in any browser.
In short, you should choose WordPress because it is free, user-friendly, scalable, SEO-friendly, modern and really good for integrations!
Who sells WordPress?
At KOEBT, we can help you set up both your integrations and website. In our sister company Twentyfour, we have many years of experience in creating websites and web apps in WordPress. We will help you find the right solution and ensure that it is future-proof and ready for your business to grow.
How much does WordPress cost?
WordPress is basically free, but a requirement for a domain to have a website running will have a monthly expense. They can be obtained at some of the many web hotels present. There are many free plugins for WordPress, but they can sometimes be limited in functionality and design, so it may be advisable to invest a little, to be able to get a hold of the best plugins.
How to install WordPress?
“How do I start using WordPress?” – You can get started with your WordPress-website with just a few steps. You simply need a few things to get started with WordPress:
- Quality web hosting
- A Domain name
- WordPress-software installation on your website (most webhotels are able to do it for you.)
When searching for WordPress, be aware of the difference between .org / .com:
- WordPress.com is a fully commercial online platform.
- WordPress.org is an open source software project.
What are WP themes?
A WordPress theme gives the design “frames” on your website. Most WordPress themes provide:
- The overall design (look, feel and style) of your site
- One united style or font on your entire website
- Color scheme
- Styles for blog posts
- Page layouts or templates
- Widget placement
- And even more stylistic details
What is a WP-Plugin?
A WordPress plugin (extension) is a package with additional code that you can upload to your website to add new features, functionality or integrations. Plugins can be added via the Plugins menu in your WordPress dashboard. Using the built-in search function, you can find a free plugin available in the WordPress.org Plugin Library. Plugins can also be packaged as zip files that you upload via the Plugins menu uploader in your WordPress dashboard.
Not only does WordPress run a large number of businesses and blogs, it is also the most popular way to set up an eCommerce store! With WordPress you can create:
- eCommerce shops
- Social networks
And pretty much anything else you can dream of. KOEBT is incredibly versatile and can streamline many parts of your business, regardless which industry. We have your company and customers in focus when we develop solutions and include all your criteria in the process. We have for many years made integrations with WordPress and have over time, solved almost all types of challenges for our customers.
How does WordPress function with KOEBT?
While KOEBT works in the background and makes it possible to connect several systems, the specific needs of the individual companies are thoroughly reviewed. Whether the specific systems to be integrated are already in use or not, we help you build the best possible integration system so that your business or organization can run smoothly. Once the integrations are in place, KOEBT makes sure to send the correct data to the right systems at the right time, so that the daily workflow is facilitated and streamlined.