What is Drupal?
Drupal is a CMS (Content Management System) which is suitable for all types of companies – whether you’d like an online business card, a big and complex online shop, or a new web app. Drupal is an open sourced software where you can create your own templates and modulus, and get access to over 23,000 specialized predesigned modulus that can help you reach your goals.
Drupal’s platform offers many different modulus that can assist you with building other systems. For example:
- Communities, interest-, enthusiasts-, and discussion pages
- Commercial and personal websites
- Intranet applications
- E-commerce applications
- Social networking sites
Why integrate Drupal with KOEBT?
Simple for editors, powerful for administrators, safe and accessible for all – Drupal is a one-stop-shop for all your website’s needs. At Drupal, the companies’ needs are always in the center. The CMS is easily adapted to your specific needs so you are sure to reach your goals.
Drupal gives you many options
Drupal is a modular system. The basic modules in the software’s core, contain the essential functionalities for Drupal websites. In addition to that, there are many more modules that allow further options.
The core modules contain the following options:
- Creation, editing, and categorizing content
- Search option
- Comments system
- Personal user profiles
- Contact forms
- Design themes – create your own or download at drupal.org
- Menu systems med several levels
- Translation of content and user interface
- RSS feed
- Collect RSS feed from other websites
- Registration and administration of user accounts
- Refined user restrictions and access for each user groups, according to your decision
- Access rules with an option to refuse access to specific user names, email addresses, or IP addresses
- Statistics modul
- Cache and throttle for improved performance on highly visited sites
- Filters for input and content
- User-friendly URLs that are easy to remember
Who uses Drupal?
Drupal is one of the most popular Content Management Systems (CMS) in the world and is used in over 7.2 million websites. Therefore, Drupal is constantly evolving. This CMS is used by large international organizations such as The Economist, JYSK, University of Oxford, and Pinterest.